Knapp Hall Investments takes pride in treating every transaction as if it were our own. We keep your best interest at heart, our relationship does not end at the closing table; we’ll be with you to see through the renovations, lease-up, management and to help craft your exit strategy. Knapp Hall typically has a large inventory of investment properties under current active lease for immediate purchase. Knapp Hall has real estate agents specializing in acquiring investments properties outside of our inventory.
Below is a brief overview of what you can expect during the property-acquisition phase:
- Review and analyze all properties on a daily basis.
- Prepare cost breakdown sheet including estimated rate of return
- Prepare Cash Flow Analysis for properties of interest
- Determine whether or not to advise proceeding on any properties found outside of Knapp Hall inventory
- Regular communications with clients
- Review and submit all Pre-closing documents for review and approval on all Knapp Hall inventory
- Notify Knapp Hall leasing team of upcoming closings to insure everyone is on the same page and ready to place tenants ASAP
- Perform pre-closing inspection on all Knapp Hall Properties
- In properties acquired outside of Knapp Hall Investment property inventory, Knapp Hall will supply to owner any recommendations of any minor and major repairs or remodels with complete itemized pricing estimates.