“LET US MANAGE YOUR TULSA AND SURROUNDING AREA HOMES AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE.”
We are a full service property management company managing homes in the surrounding Tulsa Area. Our company takes pride in managing your properties and continuing our education to stay current in the changing market.
How do we get your home rented quickly?
- All vacant homes have only Master lock boxes, insuring only Knapp Hall employees and contractors have access to your home.
- Our average vacancy period is significantly less than 30 days.
Please note: We are a performance based company; until we place a tenant, our service is free… That’s OUR incentive to get your home rented quickly!
Our proven advertising and marketing campaign include the following…
- A sign & Master box placed on the property within 24 hours.
- Our leasing professionals list their personal phone numbers in all ads and publications to ensure we get all inquiries on your property in a Real Time Manner.
Good property management is not just about finding a tenant quickly, it’s about finding the right tenant. After receiving an application from a prospective tenant, all applications are screened thoroughly using…
- Credit report & history
- National Eviction reports
- Public records/judgments
- Criminal background reports
- Rental history check
- Employment verification
We are a full service Maintenance & Remodeling company… Why?
- Our rehabilitation work is superior
- We can offer lower costs to our owners for all maintenance
- Our focus is to maintain the value of your property
- We finish the jobs faster
- Our volume provides subcontractors who are loyal, experienced in tenant related issues, and stand behind their work
In property management, it’s all about shortening the vacancy period, increasing your bottom line, and handling tenant situations quickly to keep them happy.
It’s unavoidable… a house is going to need repairs!
The Oklahoma/Tenant Landlord act simply states that the owner is responsible to maintain the property. Other than tenant negligence or simple items that we clearly identify for tenants, all maintenance on the property is the responsibility of the owner.
Knapp Hall Investments has 3 Goals!
- Tenant Satisfaction – Responsive maintenance results in renewals!
- Maintaining Equity – Decisions are based on maintaining the value of your asset.
- Risk Avoidance – Diligent in avoiding further damage or injury
Using Knapp Hall Management Team insures:
- Proper Scheduling
- Troubleshooting issues in an effort to avoid service calls
- Clearly identifying tenant vs. owner responsibility
- Coaching vendors on dealing with tenants
- Consistency in vendors and quality of work
- Proper invoicing & payment
- IRS Requirements – We handle required 1099 filing every year
- Appropriate vendor selection, when a licensed contractor is needed vs. handyman
- Risk avoidance: vendors all have insurance, tax ID # and proper training
- Timeliness – our volume allows us to constantly price check and keep a crew of the highest quality vendors at the best prices, without needing multiple bids (this is a daily effort!!).
- We provide our vendors a high volume of work, they are highly dedicated to continuing their relationship with us. This eliminates any issues with vendors living up to work-warranties.
Please note: Maintenance requests are only accepted in writing. We insist on this to insure that there is a well-documented information trail from all parties for any services requested or performed. Both tenants and owners are surprised by just how clearly this avoids surprises in the future.